First Day of Fall

I am so excited today because today is officially the first day of Fall! The weather is finally starting to change, and it has started to get a bit colder, and I couldn’t be any happier for this weather. The leaves are going to start changing into the beautiful Fall color palette soon of browns, reds, oranges, and dark greens, making it look and feel more like Fall. I am able to start dressing differently since the season is changing, and I’ll finally able to wear my favorite clothes, which includes my jeans, flannels, riding boots, and scarves for this chilly weather. I’m also super excited about all the Fall drinks and pastries Starbucks brings back during this time. My favorite pastry from Starbucks for this season is the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, it is the perfect amount of pumpkin spice and Fall all in a muffin. Hopefully this season I am able to go to the Pumpkin Patch to go pick out my favorite pumpkin and carve it later on for Halloween. I am also excited because every year I go to the fright fest in Great America, and I love how they decorate the theme park this time of the year. Lastly, I am so excited for Halloween and to see all the kids dressed up in their favorite costumes. Let me know in the comments below what you look forward to in the fall 🙂

Written by mloza